As The Paige Project grows in support, so does an amazing cause and regardless of challenges faced, the opportunities given to children who otherwise don’t have access to this support is realised.
As these little children struggle through life, we endevour to do the same by raising both the flag of charity and the spirits of all involved. When you Get Involved involved with charity, we can make a difference to those affected with Cerebral Palsy and give them something more to look forward to every day.
Your support will not only help to ensure that our vision is a success but also enrich the energy of our awareness campaign which ultimately allows us to reach the goals that we set out for ourselves and for the disadvantaged community of South Africa suffering from Cerebral Palsy.
If you would like to get involved in supporting The Paige Project, we have various options.
- Sign into our newsletter membership to find out about all our events and beneficiaries.
- Join us at one of our events from golf days, cycling events, music events.
- Join My Village and a percentage of your spend will be donated to The Paige Project. Click link to sign up
- Sign up to our monthly debit order. Click here to download the form.
- Email email@example.com if you have any other ideas.